CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

HE is God

Just wanted to share my morning devotional with you. Hope you have a blessed week! Hold fast to the fact that HE is God!

"I am God, and there is none like me." Isaiah 46:9

God is whispering to you. Those are his arms you feel. Trust him. That is his voice you hear. Believe him. Allow the only decision maker in the universe to comfort you. Life at times appears to fall to pieces, seems irreparable. But it's going to be okay. How can you know? Because God so loved the world. And,

Since he has no needs, you cannot tire him.
Since he is without age, you cannot lose him.
Since he has not sin, you cannot corrupt him.

If God can make a billion galaxies, can't he make good out of our bad and sense out our faltering lives? of course he can.

HE is God!

2 comments:

Beth Larkin said...

I sure keep him busy trying to repair the messes that I make out of life, but how wonderful for me to know that he is in control. I just have to step back and let HIM be who HE is!
Have a "great" week!
I love ya'!
Beth

Stephenie said...

I needed that today! I don't know what made me want to check my blog this morning (Monday's are monumentally BUSY around here) but I am sure glad that I did. Thanks for sharing....I agree with Beth, I keep God working overtime making my "wrongs" "right" again. Hope that you have a great week!