CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just Like Daddy

Talking about a good weekend, In case you have not caught on "I love my family!" We have had another fun filled family weekend.... It started Friday night, my sister in law came by the house Friday night going to the Homecoming Football game and both Anna & Noah went with their Aunt Cathy to see cousin Zach in the homecoming court! Dunc and I decided we would go to Micheal's to get a bite to eat. We enjoyed each others company, we love our kids, but it helps when we have time to talk and enjoy each other! I had bought Dunc a bag of peanuts, so after we went to eat, we went home and started boiling peanuts.

Saturday morning, we were up early getting ready for Anna's soccer game in Brookhaven. Oh, how she loves her soccer! They played Laurel and tied the game 4 to 4, went into over time and Laurel bet them by 5 to 4! I hate they got bet, but they sure all played a good game. After a stop a McDonald's for chicken nuggets and the stop at Walmart we headed home for Dunc and Noah to do some work around the house!


The best part of the weekend was watching Noah work with his daddy! He thought he was a "Big Man" on the Bulldozer with daddy! They did some work in the back yard and picked up around the house. When you have a home there is always something to do! We called Uncle Mark and Aunt Christy to invite them over to cook steak on the grill and of course Uncle Mark got pictures of Noah working hard with dad! He loves to do WHATEVER, daddy is doing! When he grows up he wants to be just like "Daddy"! Doesn't every little boy want to grow up to be just like their daddy!


Hope you all have a blessed week....

3 comments:

Beth Larkin said...

Of course they do! I'm just glad we have good husbands for our babies to grow up to be like. Glad you had a good weekend with the family! :-) Love ya, Beth

Leigh Ann said...

I added you to my list also! I am having a time learning all the tricks! I love those babies! I am glad that I got to see you at Michael's! I am glad you got a little "alone" time. I hope you have a great week! Take Care!

Samantha said...

This reminds me of that song by Phillips, Craig, and Dean. "Lord, I want to be just like you, cause he wants to be like me." My boys want to be just like their daddy too. It's fun to watch them play and model themselves after their daddy.

Hope you have a great week!