CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

All WAS good. . .

What started out as a beautiful day, just went down the hills. . . went with Anna last night to the late show to see High School Musical 3, which is great! We did not get home 'till 12:00 a.m., decided to sleep late! All was good, did I mention the movie was great! Got up took Dunc to pick up log truck from the shop, all was good! Started a load of clothes before I went and when we got back DYER WAS NOT WORKING...went back to Brookhaven to buy a new one, all was good...got home with it and it does not WORK! Now I have to wait until Monday to call Sears and clothes are going to pile up!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

My kids are wanting to go see HSM3. I was wanting to hold out for the DVD, but I'm not sure they're going to let me.

I hope Sears gets your dryer going without too much frustration!

Barbara said...

Sounds strange--check your breakers!

Beth Larkin said...

I hate days that it seems like nothing goes right and it keeps gettig worse as it goes. It make you want to crawl back in the bed and pull the covers back over your head! Glad you and Anna Bug got to spend some time together though.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a mountain of clothes and have a new dryer. Ha! Ha!