CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF

Wow, what a week... this has been a long day! We were not real busy at work today, which makes for a long day. We found our self clock watching, which did not help it go any faster.

THANK GOD It's Friday! Tonight is going to be a night of PJ's, take out and a good movie. After a long week I just want to be a home and have family time. The water will be off in Bude again tomorrow, so all the clothes are washed and the house is clean, which means as I am laying on the couch I won't be feeling guilty. (ha, ha)

Hope you all have a great weekend and try not to get wet...

"This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Yep, nothing like the threat of no water to inspire a clean home! lol We went through that last week and again for this one. I hope y'all enjoy your pj's and movie night!

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

Hmmm... I wonder if I could get someone to turn MY water off so I won't feel guilty when I'M laying on the couch tomorrow! Ha ha ha! Love you, Honey!!!

Heather said...

ditto on TGIF!!

The Mathis Bunch said...

Today was my birthday and my hubby took me and my children to Bonzai Japanese Steakhouse. I usually clean on Friday evening after school, but I took the night off,too. I found your blog through Barbie's site, and I have enjoyed reading. I'm new to blogging as well-this is like spiritual therapy for me. I'm originaly from Natchez, which isn't too far from Bude. Hope your hubby had a nice BDay!

Barbara said...

Looks like we've had a whole weekend of laying on the couch! You didn't need your water out here! We've had plenty of "heaven water" to float the boat.