CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

One of those "Not So Good" days!

Well, I woke up yesterday morning feeling good, started the day off with morning prayer, had breakfast, got Noah to Nana's and Anna to school, even got to work on time! (which does not always happen because of children) The day way going good! I started working and with all the paper work I have on Fridays, it was still going real good. A few of us who eat lunch together on Fridays had decided we would get salads and go to my Moms to eat lunch, so I decided I would go on and run my clinic stuff to the bank and post office so I would not have to do it on my lunch time and it would give me more time with the girls!

THAT'S WHEN THINGS STARTED GOING DOWN HILL . . . . My first stop was the People Bank of the South, went in saw all the girls, talked to a few friends, did my business and out the door I went. I was backed out of my parking space when a car round the corner and hit me from behind, YES I said hit me! It messed the back left side of my Jeep up. Just one of the small things of life! No one was hurt (just my feelings) that is the main thing! But you know me I am a MARTHA! I went right on got a police report, called the insurance company, got a estimate and schedule the Jeep to be fix Monday! Praise God, all is well!

"Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city." Proverbs 16:32

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Welcome to the blogging world! You are doing an AWESOME job!

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

Yes... welcome to our world! I'm so loving you being a blogger! Sorry to hear about your jeep! Thank God you weren't hurt though! I love you, Honey!!!